Manual Lymph Drainage
Manual Lymph Drainage is a gentle, slow rhythmic, pumping hands on movement over the skin to move lymph. MLD is performed by a trained therapist who must undergo intensive training in this technique. MLD is especially benefical as a course of treatment (between two to five times per week for up to four weeks to achieve reduction in swelling. If the swelling is left untreated, stagnation of the fluid creates a medium for growth of bacteria that can cause infection.
- Detoxifies your body and removes toxins
- Used pre-surgery to promote healing – Reduces post surgical swelling and bruising
- Improves immune function
- Promotes breast health
- Decreases wrinkles, cellulite and acne
- Improves sinus congestion,inflammation, allergies and headaches
- Promotes healing of torn ligaments, sprains and bursitis
- Provides relaxation, emotional balance, feelings of well being and increased energy
- Beverly is trained in the Vodder method of Manual Lymph Drainage used in Europe since the 1930s.